Friday, April 24, 2009

Flame On!

So I just watched Fireproof with the girlie and the 'rents. Good movie. Stiff acting and way too formal writing, but still good movie. I really enjoyed the message within...and I do have to say it's appropriate for me as well with my aspirations being what they are now.

It's no secret that I'm ridiculously in love, that I'm crazy about Molly. But I need to keep in my head to put God first, and to get my life straight before I try to start a family. I need to remove all stumbling blocks in my life. I need to deal with my frustrations, accept my weaknesses, and always remember to lift up everything to God and put my life in His hands. I want so badly to undo the damage that I've caused to my soul...I don't want to be that man anymore.

God, I pray that I can be the man I need to be: for me, for her, for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment